[Year 12 IPM] DFDs and SDLC Question

Tania Bordignon tbordignon at penola.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Aug 10 12:03:56 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

As a first year teacher I find this mailing list a great resource!  So thankyou to all of the contributors.

I was wondering if anyone has any easy to understand or useful worksheets etc. on Data Flow Diagrams (context diagrams and the level 1 & 2 DFDs).  I did these diagrams in my first year at uni and now, I can't seem to remember much at all.

The other question I have is in the SDLC does testing come into the design phase and documentation in the implementation phase?  I've read a few books, some with testing and documenting coming into the implementation phase.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Tania Bordignon
Penola Catholic College