[Year 12 IPM] Learning Technologies, Moodle & Project Management

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Aug 7 16:11:41 EST 2005

Hello people,

1.  A colleague has asked me to research and write a paper on the
Learning Technologies space. I figure who better to ask for some
leads for a head start than you lot.  Any suggestions for good online
resources to get me started?  Journals, papers, theories, case
studies, anecdotes, software etc?

2.  During my explorations online today I found the following Moodle
Courseware for dotProject - an Australian Open Source server based
project management suite.  I thought some of you might be interested.
     http://sites.sakienvirotech.com/moodle/
     http://www.dotproject.net/

cheers
Donna.

donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/
ph +61 3 9326 9985 | mob +61 418 310 414
research - facilitation - web development