[Year 12 IPM] Gantt + PERT practice task

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Aug 7 10:49:31 EST 2005

Hi Graham,

Check out this open source project management software...

  http://www.dotproject.net/

The bonus is that it has an Australian development team - they may
even be interested in assisting you develop teaching materials to use
with it.

and here's another one I've played with
http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Planner
(they also have a windows version in public Beta)

cheers
Donna

donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/
ph +61 3 9326 9985 | mob +61 418 310 414
research - facilitation - web development