[English] Re:hi

Susan Leslie susanleslie66 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 00:48:34 EST 2008

Dear friend;
 we are an electronical wholesale company which located in China. we mainly focuses on the selling of electronics ,

such as digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS, and so on. .
In order to gratulate Olympic Games of 2008years in China.  our company have a favourable campaign;
We can offer you both high quality products and good price; There is a large free market for you to purchase freely.
This is a god-given chance. we hope you can hold it quickly
site: www.trailblazer917.com ;
E-mail: trailblazer917 at 188.com ;
MSN: trailblazer.917 at hotmail.com