[English] Areas of Study for Foundation English

Deb Cumming dcumming at mscw.vic.edu.au
Sat Jul 14 16:02:21 EST 2007

Hi Max
I teach Foundation at year 11 and have done for a few years - it is my
understanding that the optionals can only be taught once in one or other
semester. You have to select a different one for sem 2 - however I have
found that texts can be adapted to fit in different optionals if you use
them as a jumping off point for different responses rather than just
text responses.
If you want a few ideas - give me a ring at school next week

Regards
Deb Cumming