[elearning] ACCELN Hangout - The Year in Review

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:32:14 EST 2014

G’day fellow Oz-Teachers       (* Don’t be the last to jump across to the new OzTeachers home at GoogleGroups *)

What a year it has been for digital technologies and Edtech across Australia. Amanda Rablin and I are running our last #ACCELN Hangout for the year tonight. We would love to hear your thoughts as we reflect upon 2014 and peek forward in time. Who knows, Amanda may sing Frozen again and I may attempt a Dutch or Klingon version. Join us 7:30pm EAT Brisbane, 8:30pm EADT Melbourne/Sydney time, 8:00pm Adelaide and 5:30pm Perth. Click this link to register your interest and follow the live broadcast tonight.
	https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c81iv86pf8e84fek51eihovnfac <https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c81iv86pf8e84fek51eihovnfac>

Post us a question here or on our back-channels at http://todaysmeet.com/acceln <http://todaysmeet.com/acceln> or twitter  #ACCELN <https://plus.google.com/s/%23ACCELN> . Spaces on the panel are limited but if you are interested in joining us drop us a line or poke us with a virtual stick from the back channel. http://acceln.wikispaces.com <http://acceln.wikispaces.com/>

We are looking forward to your help sharing this hangout event, remote participation and support. Sit back and enjoy the show :-)

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen