[elearning] elearning Digest, Vol 95, Issue 12

Therese Keane tkeane at swin.edu.au
Mon Dec 8 13:57:23 EST 2014

Hi Jayanti

Mindstorms is great - especially with the First lego League challenge that
the students could work towards. I taught Robotics with lego in the mid
1990¹s, however things have considerably improved
 and the devices are wireless now. My suggestion is to look at the Lego
EV3 and tap into the FIRST challenges. (http://firstaustralia.org/)
Incidentally, Swinburne University will be the Victorian hub for the FIRST
Lego League commencing in 2015.

Regards
Therese

Dr Therese Keane
Lecturer in ICT Skills Development
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
Room: EN502b
Phone: (+613) 9214 8579
Fax: (+613) 9819 0823

Twitter: #SwinEdTech