[elearning] School Website

Robinson, Jarrod J robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 2 12:43:40 EST 2014

Wordpress all the way; if you want to get some full scale customisation then take a look at hiring someone via www.elance.com<http://www.elance.com> or www.odesk.com<http://www.odesk.com>. I use these websites all the time for Wordpress developers and my 50+ websites

Yell out if you need any help

Jarrod

Sent from my iPhone