[elearning] [Yr7-10it] [Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA Annual Conference moves to August

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 11:54:33 EST 2011

ROTFL .. I missed that one! 20011 will be a hoot after they thaw me out and
upgrade my brain.

There are some great conferences and events for IT teachers running in
Victoria. I have had fun joining in the elluminate webinars.

Attending this event at the ICTEV and if you can go, get an idea what I am
talking about at ISTE in Philadelphia in your own backyard. The date is Sat
21 May and there are still some registration places.
     http://ictev.vic.edu.au/ictev2011-state-conference-touch

Going to put in a proposal to run something for VITTA Conf and Expo .. long
distance. Need to think this through but with all the great things that you
can do with GoogleApps, why not give it a try whilst I am in Italy on LSL.
Note the date change folks! AUGUST ..
     http://www.vitta.org.au/conferenceinfo/vitta-annual-conference-2011

Even though I am going to ISTE2011, there is allways ISTE2012 ;-)
     http://www.isteconference.org/ISTE/2011/

Has anybody seen this tool before? Very cool if you are a twitter user to
track events or monitor back channels. I stumbled across it after a post by
Jo at VITTA. http://lanyrd.com and I notice that it is tracking over 1890
events.
     http://lanyrd.com/2011/ictev2011/
     http://lanyrd.com/2011/vitta-annual-conference-and-expo/