[elearning] Google comes to Monash

Russell Curr russell at avila.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 15 12:29:31 EST 2009

Similar story for us - does not seem to have any significant impact on bandwidth and accounts can easily be disabled if a student behaves inappropriately.

Russell

Russell Curr
Avila College
Ph: 9831-9645

>>> Roland Gesthuizen <rgesthuizen at gmail.com> 10/15/2009 11:45 AM >>>
Cameron .. next year Feb all Vic State schools get 'free' internet. In relation to Bandwidth, it hasn't been an problem here and I know from my rather slow home connection that the Google Apps overheads are not that much of an issue. They seem to have built it nicely for speed.

Say, has anybody use it with a Netbook or handheld such as an iPhone?

Regards Roland