[elearning] Google comes to Monash

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:45:30 EST 2009

Cameron .. next year Feb all Vic State schools get 'free' internet. In
relation to Bandwidth, it hasn't been an problem here and I know from my
rather slow home connection that the Google Apps overheads are not that much
of an issue. They seem to have built it nicely for speed.

Say, has anybody use it with a Netbook or handheld such as an iPhone?

Regards Roland