[elearning] Excellent resource

Carole McCulloch coachcarole2007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:46:18 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

I was delighted to see this quote from the Champions research that I was
involved with. We used this quote from another fine piece of Australian
research by one of our Flexible Learning Leaders, Marie Jasinski, (now
deceased). I had the very great pleasure of working with her on that and
then to disseminate the research on her behalf.

Thanks for alerting us to the Florida example. Are they using that research
 too? I am now inspired to go look at that site.

Carole McCulloch
elearning consultant
Macro Dimensions  http://coachcarole.wordpress.com
Flying E Squad  http://flyingesquad.ning.com