[elearning] Netbooks and Macs and Multicampus

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 20:28:39 EST 2009

Yes, the Macbooks are lovely. We are pitching for these as laptops.

As far as Netbooks go, we started with the default Linux image (came with
the eePC and another with the Acer Aspire One) then moved to build our own
with the Cannoicial Netbook remix. They are just glorified browsers / office
tools. Details here ..

     http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgcn8pb9_3c4gn5d24

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au