[elearning] RE: elearning Digest, Vol 29, Issue 6

DANIELA LUPONE luponed at columba.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 19 12:54:59 EST 2009

Thankyou Fran, Paul ad Roland . It seems to me that technically she should get permission (or seek some legal advice)in particular since this is a commercial venture (perhaps the organisers have more info) as she is using the melody unchanged. Particularly if the copyright of the song belongs to an Australian organisation!

Daniela Lupone
eLearning Facilitator
St Columba's College
Essendon 3040