[elearning] deploying netbooks in schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:01:45 EST 2009

I reckon I should run a free workshop on how to exploit some of the power
behind the new google docs. I can even track the usage and views of my
article or run surveys. To date, over 250 users have viewed my Netbooks vs
Notebooks article and feedback is flooding in. :-)

If there is enough interest, I could do this next term .. perhaps offering
to run it in elluminate so country teachers can join in.

Regards Roland