[Design and Technology] FW: [esnet] Overseas D&T position HONG KONG

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 3 22:07:19 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-1950475-808963 at edna.edu.au
[mailto:bounce-1950475-808963 at edna.edu.au] On Behalf Of David Jackson
Sent: Saturday, 3 September 2011 8:36 PM
To: Engineering Studies and Industrial Arts Discussion NSW
Subject: [esnet] Overseas D&T position

-------
 Looking for a teaching position a bit further afield than NSW.  I have
often regretted not pursuing any form of temporary  oversea deployment
during the earlier years of my career.  Those that have taken up such an
opportunity have generally raved about the experience - and greatly
appreciated the return to Australia.

 A friend is the HT of Design and Technology at an International school in
Hong Kong.  They have a vacancy you may be interested in.  The full advert
is attached or you may like to contact Donna direct.

Donna Gee
Design and Technology Head of Department

donna.gee at cky.hk

Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School, Kowloon, Hong Kong