[CS4HS] Our on line community is up and running

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:13:57 EST 2011

Here is a good link to a UK Observer article that resonated with me.

Programming and Computational Thinking should take pride of place in our
schools
http://www.diigo.com/annotated/18e448bc88f295a362bf5967726506b9 (to my
annotated version)

via @lindymac

Curious what others think of this.

Regards Roland

On 30 November 2011 11:50, Kevork Krozian <kevork at edulists.com.au> wrote:

> Dear Computer Science in High School advocates
>
>  I have activated the online forum/mailing list/community which you can
> access by posting to cs4hs at edulists.com.au .
>  I haven't heard any objections from anyone about adding them to this
> list, but if you feel you don't want to be a part of it please contact or
> email me directly at kevork at edulists.com.au so I can remove you. We don't
> want to run foul of the Spam Act 2003 !
>  I hope we can post some of the earlier messages so they are collected as
> part of the archives of this online community.
>
> Speak soon
> Kevork Krozian
> Mob: 0419 356 034

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead