[CS4HS] 5,6 unit vs uni at vce

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 15:52:10 EST 2011

Yes, individual universities apply to the VCAA for approval of their extension study – and then it’s up to the university to determine what credit is available to the students. Each year at least two or three universities apply for this program in the area of IT.
Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
ICT Curriculum Manager