[Cisco] Sticky vs non sticky port security problem on 2950switches

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 5 14:31:06 EST 2006

Hi David,

   Yes, the EA at the end of the IOS name means Enhanced image so yes both are running it. In any case the working IOS was EA2c  ( vs EA2  for the non working ) , but as I mentioned in the email, the working IOS was copied to the non working switch and it did not make the difference.

Regards
Kevork

>>> dprwaddell at gmail.com 05/05/06 01:33pm >>>
Are both switches enhanced image.  I remember there being a problem with one
or two of the labs if you had a switch that didn't have the enhanced image,
but it's been a while since I've taught unit 3 at Kurunjang so I'm not sure
if it is that lab or not.

Cheers
David Waddell