[Cisco] Semester 1 Skills Test

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 10:34:21 EST 2005

Hi Robert,

  How are you keeping ?
  Of course you can circulate whatever there is on edulists to whoever can benefit -- it is on the mission statement on the home page.
  I am happy to look at VET Data Comms and Telecomms II and III. The question is , what numbers of students in Secondary schools are doing them ?
  The lists are predominantly there to help the Secondary and Primary communities though I do other lists outside that ( for a fee ).
  Who do you know at Donvale Christian College ?  I know Robert ( surname just escapes me for a second ) who was and might still be the IT manager/coordinator.

Keep well
Kevork

>>> R.Wickstead at bhtafe.edu.au 10/11/05 10:31am >>>
G'day, Kevork!

Can I circulate the edulist site to Donvale Christian College people?
There are some there that might appreciate the information.

Also, are you going (or contemplating) adding the VET for Data Comms and
Telecomms II and III sometime?

Robert Wickstead