[Cisco] Resources for all instructors and students

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Apr 28 23:04:22 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

      At Forest Hill College we are teaching CCNA Semesters 1 and 3 at present.
I have had trouble getting my students , many of whom are Year 10 in Semester 1 to do self study and summaries of the theory.  So, in order to help them I have made many , many worksheets and quizzes to get them to read, reflect and test their knowledge.
      I have posted the first group of these at the Cisco resources site at www.edulists.com.au , click on the Cisco "leaf" on the tree and you will find your way there. Feel free to use, modify , recycle or anything else that may be help your classes and students.
      I would hope we can all share similar resources to assist us in delivering the CCNA for our students.

 Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au