[Yr7-10it] Fwd: Some help with contacts in independent schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 08:31:30 UTC 2021

G’day. I hope you are all enjoying your well earned Easter break with family and friends :-)

I have had a request to forward on from Dr. Michael Phillips  <Michael.Phillips at monash.edu <mailto:Michael.Phillips at monash.edu>> at Monash University Faculty of Educaiton who is reaching out for a research project over the term break.

Michael is keen to get in touch with some primary and secondary teachers at an independent school who can help with an online reflection tool that takes about 10 min to complete. There is an offer of a small gratuity for those who can help out. Just drop him a line if interested and mention this email invitation.

Best of wishes, Roland