[Yr7-10it] 'Conquering code' workshops at Monash Uni, Victoria

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:01:32 UTC 2020

You may like to consider promoting this coding activity to interested girls in Victoria, hosted by Monash Uni.  I have heard some positive feedback from girls that have attended past winter workshops for engineering and information technology.

For more details, register below or click this link:
https://www.facebook.com/MonashInfoTech/photos/a.164357423616647/3213133835405642

Best of wishes, Roland