[Yr7-10it] #FreeDorothy

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 02:14:21 UTC 2019

Those schools that banned student smartphones might find a sudden upsurge
in interest around the foods and kitchen-related subjects...

kp

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 at 10:40 am, Roland Gesthuizen <rgesthuizen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This made me smile. A 15 year old posts a Twitter post from her home smart
> fridge after her mother confiscates the phone and grounded her from the
> Internet. She resorted to this drastic measure after action was taken ‘so
> I’d pay more attention to my surroundings’
>

> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/13/teen-smart-fridge-twitter-grounded
>
>  .. I need to pay more attention to teenagers that are hanging around the
> kitchen, looking for something to eat.
>
> Best of wishes, Roland
> --
>
> *Roland GESTHUIZEN*http://about.me/rgesthuizen

Dr Ken Price
BSc DipEd MEdStuds GradDIpSocSci PhD MACS(Snr) CP ACCE Professional
Associate
Churchill Fellow, Hardie Fellow, ISTE "Making IT Happen" recipient.