[Yr7-10it] Free STEM workshop on Saturday 1 September

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:55:11 EDT 2018

On Saturday 1 September 2018, we are running a free professional development activity for teachers. The two hour, playful group activity will include a fun STEM education challenge in a unique makerspace. This work will contribute to our research project. If you are interested in joining us, simply complete this expression of interest contact form and somebody from our team will get in touch with you. Places are limited so please don't delay.
	http://bit.ly/makerspace-learning-2018 <http://bit.ly/makerspace-learning-2018>

Please share this on and distribute this to your contacts or anybody who may be interested in joining us :-)

Best of wishes, Roland
--
Roland Johannes GESTHUIZEN
STEM Method Lecturer & Professional Practice Consultant