[Yr7-10it] STEM Education that matters: Transcultural curriculum thinking

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 04:41:36 EDT 2018

Whist the format of the event below on 23 August is different, you can view the STEM-inar that I chaired in February here. Hoping that you can register and join me online :-)
Make It So: https://youtu.be/5Qn2D9Z5ZJQ <https://youtu.be/5Qn2D9Z5ZJQ>
Let's Make It Personal and Social: https://youtu.be/iT0vyJ0Z1BE <https://youtu.be/iT0vyJ0Z1BE>

Regards Roland