[Yr7-10it] seeking Digital Technologies ideas...Kent

Kumaran, Arivu A kumaran.arivu.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 31 09:16:06 AEST 2016

Thanks for bringing this topic up, Kent and thanks for sharing your unit, James.  I am in the early stage of building up the units for year 7 and year 9.  So far, I have just gathered these resourceful websites and started looking into the various options available.

·         https://www.digitaltechnologieshub.edu.au/secondary-teachers/getting-started

·         http://www.digipubs.vic.edu.au/pubs/digitaltechnologies/digital-technologies-L9_L10_data_and_information

I am happy to share my unit to this group once it is done and also I am looking forward to hearing from others about their work on their units too.

Thanks,

Arivu Kumaran

Maths and ICT teacher
Carrum Downs Secondary College