[Yr7-10it] DLTV2015 Conference call for presentations closing

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:11:33 EST 2015

G’day VCE, VET and IT teachers,

Just a reminder that the Call for Presentations for the DLTV conference close on Monday. It would be great if we had some presentations suited to VCE or VET. I have seen many ideas being tossed about these lists to fill a graduate teacher swag Now is a good time to post your idea or expression of interest
     https://dltv.vic.edu.au/call-presentations <https://dltv.vic.edu.au/call-presentations>

Regards Roland

PS: our ACCE Learning Network series of hangouts kicks off again for the year this Monday evening. Amanda and I will be kicking off the year with an informal chat about how the year has started and the digital learning projects and strategies we are working on. To register interest, just click on the following link. You can always come back and listen to the recording.
     https://plus.google.com/events/c0snb9uq5b58hjmngiqh1a7t9sg <https://plus.google.com/events/c0snb9uq5b58hjmngiqh1a7t9sg>