[Yr7-10it] Creating New Connections - it's all about YOU

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:06:58 EST 2014

G'day everybody

We should all get behind and support this new DLTV conference. It's one thing to live off yellowing handouts, old bookmarks, school workshops. It is quite another thing to meet like-minded teachers and hear first-hand the great things that they are doing in Victoria.

If you have ever been to a past VITTA or ICTEV conference, just imagine a combined event with all the best ideas rolled together and a wonderful team of dedicated local teachers who are working hard to bring it together. This year, it is all about YOU.

It is your best chance to meet, greet and learn as a community of professional ICT educators over two days in Victoria. Don't miss out and at the vey least, click on the link to check out what it is all about.

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead