[Yr7-10it] Ausvels 2014 implementation

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Thu May 9 09:40:19 EST 2013

Brendyn,
I can see what you are saying and read similar.
I guess I am trying not only to ensure other subjects can validate ICT usage but how can we strengthen the IT subjects. Even if they have a multimedia or programming or graphic design slant.
The statements with sustainability and issues work in digital technologies I find very interesting.
Andrew

Andrew Weir
Head Of Learning eLearning
Thomas Carr College