[Yr7-10it] Science Experience at Swinburne University of Technology, 24 - 26 September 2013

Barnard, Laureen O barnard.laureen.o at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 19 15:18:54 EST 2013

Yes there is a cost $115-$150, but you can also get sponsorship for
students.
http://www.scienceexperience.com.au/about-the-program/costs-payment

Laureen Barnard
Leading Teacher ­ eLearning & Transition
Year 7 Co-ordinator
Maths, Science, eScape, IT

Beechworth Secondary College
Phone 03 5728 1264
Fax       03 5728 2530

http://www.bworthsc.vic.edu.au <http://www.bworthsc.vic.edu.au/>

          Connecting Communities, Widening Worlds Š