[Yr7-10it] iOS Short Courses - From idea to App Store

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 6 18:09:31 EST 2011

Hi Bianca,
I have just asked(emailed) my principal if I could get a bit of help to pay for this course(or else pay myself). Could you pencil me in -subject to confirmation - for the 3 day iOS programming course(thursd-sat) please. It falls in the exam period and I feel it shouldnt interrupt my teaching too much. Looks to be a great course. (it also fits one of the outcomes for the SoftDev subject too!)
We look like going the iPad path here at St.B's so it would be perfect on a range of fronts.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au         ph 53823545