[Yr7-10it] 2D Animation Units.

van Os, T tvanos at joeys.org
Tue Mar 15 20:24:34 EST 2011

Hi Chris

As Malcolm said it depends on how complicated you want to go.
yes Flash is a possibility

I have seen PowerPoint/Keynote used
Xtranormal  (http://www.xtranormal.com/) is quite popular and use to be free not sure about it now.
Also Scratch also has merit. http://scratch.mit.edu/  It comes with activities for the students to do. and is based on object orientated programing...