[Yr7-10it] 2D Animation Units.

Christopher Jansen cjjansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:28:07 EST 2011

Hello all First time I have posted on these mail lists.

I am filling in for a teacher next term that has "gone missing" in action
and left no real plan/resources/anything for his subject. I am supposed to
do a term on 2D animation it seems from the elective selection guide. But
I'm just not sure where to start for a unit on this. What do I want the
students to be able to achieve? What software is easiest to use and cheap?
Is there and open source option for this? Are there good units/resources on
the web for this? I cant help but think other people out there are doing 2D
animation units. Any help resources / pointing in the right direction would
be most helpful. This is pretty much my first gig teaching so any help with
this would be great!

Chris Jansen

--
Take a Look at some of my Photography: http://www.flickr.com/chrisvsworld/