[Yr7-10it] [Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA Annual Conference moves to August

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 14 14:06:12 EST 2011

Hey Ro, must be tough having to substitute international conferences for the VITTA one huh.  BTW, ISTE20011..dunno that I'll be able to attend that one, I might be a bit old to make it! May just have to settle for the ISTE2011??(if I sort a passport first that is...).
hehe..:-)

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.