[Yr7-10it] Robotics

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 28 19:16:42 EST 2011

Hi Paul

I do some picaxe with my yr11/12 systems engineering class and use microbric viper (which I wouldn't recommend unless you can get it cheap like i did) with my yr 10 class.

We also use lego nxt with yr 7.

Rob
Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr