[Yr7-10it] Social media and impact on society

Caterina Garwoli cgarwoli at shcoakleigh.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 09:47:13 EST 2011

Hi
I am currently looking at social media with my year 10 class and the
impact on the way we communicate in society- please see our class blog for
details and I would appreciate any contributions  (to the mail list and
not the blog)
http://year10comm.edublogs.org/

Regards Caterina garwoli IT teacher SHGC

--
This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in
law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by

This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential information.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying
by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If this e-mail has been received in error, then please notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original message.