[Yr7-10it] Edublogs - How to do a Post Video etc

mppascoe at tpg.com.au mppascoe at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 27 21:05:40 EST 2011

HI everyone,

Thanks for the replies about Blogging with students. I have decided to go
with Edublogs and have set up accounts for my class of students.

The blog posts will form part of their assessment for each Project they
complete.

In each blog post entry Students will be required to:

*	Include at least one screenshot of their project work

*	Describe what the project was about

*	Discuss any problems or issues they encountered while completing
their project

*	Mention any new things they learned during their work on the project

*	Write a concluding sentence.

I have put a post on my website about Edublogs that includes a YouTube "How
To" video that I will use with my students. This will give a quick overview
Edublogs if you are thinking of using it.
The "Free" blog gives 30 templates, but I have not covered these. Setting up
the student accounts was quite simple needing only a User ID, PW, email
address, and a "Captcha" phrase to type in; and best of all no email click
link verifying, and no SMS message verifying.

Here is the link to info about Edublogs:

http://passyworldofict.blogspot.com/2011/02/edublogs.html

Enjoy,
Paul Pascoe
ICT / Mathematics Teacher