[Yr7-10it] Meeting VELS standards in Year 9 and 10

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:24:08 EST 2010

Sorry Kevork, my beta copy is on a USB key .. 1 Gb of assorted files ;-)

The VCAA website has my satellite activity, you can easily search for it by
punching in VELS Satellite VCAA.  I would love to run a workshop about this
one day after school at Clayton South if anybody is interested, it is a fun
activity and great progression point task.

Hmm, I could showcase the Python application too (and will provide free
food, tea and coffee for anybody that turns up)  Expressions of interest off
list please. :-)

Regards Roland