[Yr7-10it] Yr7-10it Digest, Vol 64, Issue 7

Chattrath, Divinderjit S chattrath.divinderjit.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jun 20 11:39:55 EST 2010

Hi All
G' Day
How about a PD on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch programming!
How to develop and deploy your own applications on iPhone/iPod touch

books, make and play podcasts and videos as per the needs of your
students.

Is there any Vic Teacher/Dept./group out there who is already doing
this? I would like to join that group.

At this time I am only interested in number of teachers who would like
to do this. I will take it further if I get good response. I would
like feedback on duration and cost of this PD that teachers would
prefer. I have seen many high priced good PD sessions which are beyond
the reach of most teachers in state, because schools can not afford
the cost.

Keep the format of reply as follows

Interested in iPD = yes/no
If No then reason =