[Yr7-10it] Possible panel session for ICT conference?..Kent

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 30 10:59:58 EST 2010

Hi Kent and all,

Count me in as well!  And consider it part of the program on day 1.  Let's
keep talking about possible panel members.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson B.Sc, Dip.Ed, M.Ed
VITTA President

Director of ICT
Melbourne High School, Forrest Hill, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

Website:  <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au/> http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au

Blog:  <http://jansona.edublogs.org/> http://jansona.edublogs.org