[Yr7-10it] Elluminate

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 28 15:45:55 EST 2010

Just to let people know - Last week, Karen used Elluminate to present a
session on CSS for VET Interactive Digital Media teachers. Although
Elluminate facilitates more of a 'show and tell' type presentation, rather
than 'hands on workshop', Karen was able to demo software and answer
participants questions in real time. It was great and we had a dozen
teachers from Melbourne and remote areas join us.
If you haven't seen/tried Elluminate go here have a browse of these sites -
join an Elluminate training session or sit in on one of the many PD sessions
being offered.
http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/
and look at
http://guidetoinnovation.ning.com/page/virtual-conference-centre

The DEECD has many Elluminate licences and all Victorian educators are
welcome to get involved.

I'm moderating a series for Multimedia teachers and have had very positive
feedback.
Happy to answer any questions!
Cheers
Claire Bloom