[Yr7-10it] Using ICT to enhance teaching and learning

Joyce Tabone jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au
Thu Feb 18 20:00:15 EST 2010

Hi All and apologises for cross posts

My school is currently undertaking research on using ICT to enhance teaching and learning. As part of my preliminary investigations I am trying to get a broad picture of what hardware is currently being used in class rooms for example laptops, netbooks, ipods, mobile phones, tablets etc.

If possible, I would appreciate if you could take a few moments to answer the following questions

1. What hardware do you use in your teaching?
2. For what reason do you use the equipment?
3. How has it enhanced your teaching and the student's engagement?
4. If you did not have monetary or infrastructure constraints what would be on your ultimate wish list and why?

As many of you might be interested in the responses received, I will collate all answers and post to the lists.

Cheers,
Joyce

Joyce Tabone
Head of Faculty ICT and Website Editor