[Yr7-10it] charging laptop off solar etc?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 06:36:27 EST 2010

If I can be permitted to cross post some links  from the IAEP  list about
charging laptops from solar power. Remember that the OLPC XO-1 is very, very
aggressive when it comes to energy consumption and a different beast to the
laptops (and some pretend netbooks) that some of you are using. Keep
cranking and peddling :-)

Regards Roland