[Yr7-10it] Two new search engines

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:07:43 EST 2009

Nice. It only has a small but growing search engine database bit it managed
to find the origin of some logos that I used from the web such as the Moodle
logo. Could be a good way of exploring how things can be shared and used
around the web and to determine the original source. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au