[Yr7-10it] MashupAustralia Contest

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Oct 15 00:37:59 EST 2009

The Government 2.0 Taskforce invites you to MashupAustralia.

Help us to show why open access to Australian government information is
good for our economy and society.

To help get you started, we have released some datasets under a Creative
Commons license (or a similar type of open license) and in a range of
mashable formats.

MashupAustralia Contest

 http://mashupaustralia.org/

Are you a master at making mashups? Can you make using government data
easier? Show us what you can do!

The MashupAustralia Contest is open for entries until 4PM Friday, 13th
November 2009. In the meantime, we encourage you to review the contest
rules and prizes, browse the data sources, then get mashing and submit
your entry!

Enter MashupAustralia Contest

To help you share ideas and mashing tips and tricks, there will also be
some events held during the contest.

If you’re organising an event yourself, let us know!

Most Popular Mashups

1.Postcode Finder
VN:RO [1.6.6_911]
Rating: 3.1/5 (16 votes cast)

2.Broadband Locator
VN:RO [1.6.6_911]
Rating: 2.9/5 (27 votes cast)

3.Geocoded List of Medicare Office Locations
VN:RO [1.6.6_911]
Rating: 2.2/5 (15 votes cast)

4.Victorian Schools Locator
VN:RO [1.6.6_911]