[Yr7-10it] Kents docs again!

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Mon Oct 5 14:51:56 EST 2009

> Trying AGAIN. for the umpteenth time..
>
> Have just cleaned a few items from my mailbox..perhaps it just spat the
> dummy as it was soooo full.

The attachments are arriving as a single consolidated winmail.dat   Not
all of us are fortunate (?!) enough to be using Outlook.

The way I approach this problem is to download the winmail.dat, and then
visit http://tud.at/php/tnef/index.php - when then processes the file and
I can grab the attachments I need.

--
Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler