[Yr7-10it] Kents y8 and y9 I.T. unit planning docs for 2010..

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sat Oct 3 14:45:34 EST 2009

Hoping you guys can see the attachments..(there are 2 zip files & 1 Excel 2007 doc)

Here is the latest version of the planning tools currently being developed by this little black duck. Also, is a spreadsheet with matching headings...
Again, if others would like to comment, add, modify suitably and perhaps email me directly with feedback, improvements etc or just to say thanks.. that'd be great.

I am happy to submit these for others to use but like we all know, we each do it for our own environment!
Feedback is desired and welcomed by me from anyone who chooses to use my formats...(feel free to put together your own course using my format and email it to me for a squiz...I'm always curious what other IT 'ers are up to so I can try keeping up.

I got in yesterday to pleasantly find we are now upgraded to the latest office and Adobe (cs4) full versions...
great!
Now to just get my laptop upgraded for the software to keep up!  Looks like another learning curve to start...

Cheers,
Kent.

Kent Beveridge, St. Brigids CSC, Horsham. Ph (03) 5382 3545 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ email: kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au "This email and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies. The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."