[Yr7-10it] http://trove.nla.gov.au

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:04:20 EST 2009

Crikey, this is a deep search tool ! .. I just tried searching with my
surname (as we do)  and unlike Google, it correctly identified some past
work with the Marine Education Society of Australia and Museum of Victoria
(along with research papers by Dutch cousins in the Netherlands) ..

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au