[Yr7-10it] Flash Actionscript

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 10:53:55 EST 2009

Some may be curious to know that GameMaker at the code level uses a version
of Action Script called GML. There have been some attempts at creating a GML
to Flash converter. If you are curious, you can read up a bit about it here
..
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Maker_Language

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au